Happy Thursday, friends! I put together my first gift guide for the season and thought I'd start with something a little different. A gift guide for me! 10 things I've been loving and lusting over—and thought maybe you'd find something you love for yourself, mom, friend, sister, etc. too. :)
1. COZY SWEATER - I love sweaters I can live in all season long. This Free People Cuddle Up sweater quite literally sounds like the perfect thing. It comes in a bunch of colors like black and rose but you know I can never have too many white tops.
3. SNEAKERS - I don't Instagram my athleisure outfits as much but I am in sneakers every. single. day. From taking Marlo for a walk in the AM to working out—even to work!—they're my go-to with both leggings and jeans. I'm constantly on the hunt for neutrals I can wear with everything and while Nike Juvenate has typically been my favorite, I've been on an Adidas kick and love this pair. Neutral. Comfy. Cool. Done.
4. NEW BOOTS - I have a pair of Steve Madden over-the-knee boots I bought during Black Friday last year for under $100, which—don't get me wrong!—I love! But it would be my dream to have a pair of Stuart Weitzman boots to last forever and I love the low heel. I also love these Everlane Chelsea Boots for daily wear and these sleek Marc Fisher boots in black.
5. LOAFERS - I've been newly into loafers this past year and I just love how they look casually cool with any ensemble. A (slight) investment pair like these Everlane Loafers in camel would go with everything for every season. But maybe only a California winter. 😅
6. GREY DENIM - I have to admit, I have a couple pairs of grey jeans that I find harder to pair but I just love the faded wash and distressing on these AG Sophie skinnies. I've also been updating all my jeans from mid to high rise, so...I find that a new pair is justified!
7. ESTEE LAUDER MASK BOOST - I'm just getting into facials and masks this year but I've already found a few I'm obsessed with. This Estēe Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Mask Boost is holy grail status. It's meant to bring out a more rested, radiant, energized and restored complexion after just one use and I can say—it really does! I also loved the instantly illuminating finish so much (it somehow just evens out the complexion) I bought the same product in their Wake Up Balm that I now use as a primer for a similar effect.
8. ROSE SCENTED CANDLE - Another new obsession...candles! I can't get enough of them. I've been stocking my collection by snagging random ones from T.J. Maxx and Home Goods and have found I love a clean, fresh scent like rose. I've heard amazing things about these Diptyque candles.
9. DIFFUSER - Again, newly scent/ambiance obsessed and I love the look of this Serene House Supernova one.
10. FIDDLE LEAF FIG - You guys, don't judge me. I killed my fiddle leaf fig. But I realized plants just don't thrive in my apartment because I don't get enough natural light. So, this Christmas, I desperately want to add some (faux) life to my home with a faux fiddle leaf fig. I mean...how cute is this Figgie? That's what I'll call him.
So that's (mostly) all. I did add a few more favorites and wants below. What are you hoping for this holiday season and what gift guides would be helpful to see if any? I'd love to know!