I hope you're all having a wonderful week! I've been doing a bit of "window" shopping for styles to take me through the season and thought I would share a few things I have my eye on in case you're interested.
We've had some back and forth weather lately and I kind of adore these in-between days. You know those 75-degree days where you can wear jeans and your favorite springy tops paired with your choice of sandals or flats? Days you can walk outside and soak up the sunshine without breaking a sweat. But with May halfway gone, June plus the official start of summer will be here before we know it and I know I'll be savoring warm summer days once they're here. Will you?
I've been adding several summer-ready styles to my wishlist (and virtual shopping carts across the internet) and also made a "Lust Have" style board on Pinterest + the Shop page of my blog has more. If you can't tell, I'm pretty into feminine pieces. But I really love to find styles I can wear and love beyond one season or one trend. Styles that will (hopefully) stay in my closet plus get plenty of wear.
And these are a few of my top favorite things on my summer wishlist...
1. These Madewell lace-up sandals. Only $59.50 and will pair with everything.
2. These Levi's Wedgie shorts.
3. The perfect sleeveless white lace top. Clearly, you can never have too many. This one from Anthropologie might top my list.
4. A "golden" bag for summer. I adore the color of this Madewell Mini Transport bag for every day.
5. An easy-breezy day-to-night dress like this $58 style from Free People.
6. An effortless, non-denim skirt. Love this one in white.
7. A neutral, textured slide sandal. Love the subtle fringe on this pair for added interest.
9. A floral top. Adore the sleeve detail on this one from Madewell.
10. An easy, pretty, wrap tee. This one comes in several colors but I love the natural linen.
What are you shopping for this season? I'd love to hear!