In Columns From Left to Right:
It's here! Early Access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale began early this morning and I'm one of those crazy people who stayed up to shop it. 🙂Anyone else? I'm a big fan of the early access you get by being a cardmember because things sell out so very quickly. If you're curious to know more about how I shop the sale, see HERE.
I know this sale can become overwhelming sorting through every item, so I wanted to share all of my sale favorites with you here in case that's helpful. I'm sharing my personal favorites (like denim, bags, shoes, tees, sweaters for work, outwear) but if you have anything specific you're interested in seeing more of, don't hesitate to let me know!
A few first standouts?
- These Vince flats in nude. I have a couple pairs of Vince shoes I also snagged on sale and they are the BEST quality!
- An updated version of this Free People Found My Friend Pullover. I have the crew neck version (this is v-neck) and literally live in this even in the summer. I throw it on to cozy up in. Definitely snagging in maybe 3 colors!
- This Thread & Supply fleece jacket which they brought back from last year and I already own—SO comfy!
- These Madewell block heel mules in English Saddle.
- This Leith wrap sweater in ivory
- This BP. Thermal button-down
- This Halogen cashmere wrap cardigan
- The perfect heather grey Treasure & Bond duster cardigan
Tops, Sweaters, Cardigans
Dresses and Skirts
Handbags and Accessories
Shoes and Boots
For the Home
I will be updating my blog (as well as the @liketoknow.it app!) with more of my favorites + purchases and try-on's as the sale continues, so feel free to follow along and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!